It is no secret that the cryptocurrency market is highly volatile. Unlike traditional markets, the cryptocurrency market never sleeps, and monitoring them resembles a full time job. However, not everyone is able to nor willing to be chained to his or her PC and smartphones just to make a good deal in time. So what are the options if you really want to take the most out of the volatility that crypto market offers without making it a full-time job? The answer is simple – set up an automated trading robot!
TradeSanta is an online platform with trading bots and professional tools both for beginner and advanced traders. It’s been operating since 2018, and it provides video tutorials and extensive documentation for smooth onboarding into automated trading. That is the reason why TradeSanta is a great choice for those who have never been using trading bots, but are willing to start doing that now. With its help, you would be able to trade on multiple exchanges at once, 24/7 and 365 days a year.
Customer support is always available to answer any questions you might have and help you to dive into the crypto trading world.
It is really easy to start using TradeSanta bots. First thing first, you have to connect your exchange account from the list of those that are supported to TradeSanta using API keys. TradeSanta supports Binance, Coinbase Pro, Huobi, Okex and HitBTC.
Then you need to choose a pair you wish to trade, which strategy to uphold, and what profit you want to gain. Additionally, you can also set pro parameters , like deal start and stop signals, and what risk management tools you want to enable.
Here is a quick overview of key TradeSanta features and tools.
- TradeSanta supports all biggest exchanges such as Binance, Binance.US, Coinbase Pro, Huobi, Okex and HitBTC
- Both spot and futures trading are available
- DCA and Grid strategies, and you can run long and short strategies at the same time
- Access to wide choice of signals that can be used to enter and stop the deal at the best time
- Risk management tools such as stop loss, trailing stop loss and trailing take profit
- Demo trading to test the strategy against the real market conditions without investing real funds
- Trading terminal to place manual orders on multiple exchanges from one place
- Not only web version, but mobile app also available
- Real time tracking and telegram notifications to know what your bots are doing on the go
All you need to do is decide what coins and where you are going to trade. Precisely just answer these 4 questions, and you are ready to go. First of all, you need to decide:
- What coins do you want to trade: stable coins, altcoins or just BTC?
- How much currency are you willing to trade?
- What exchange are you planning to use?
- What’s your trading style: consistent small profits or going in for a big one?
Automated trading can be a valuable asset in saving your time and sparing your nerves. Letting the robot take care of monitoring the market can make sure that you won’t miss your best trade deal. Besides, let’s be honest bots are trading thousands of times faster than humans do thus giving you the speed you need to make the most out of this market.
Trading bots can be extremely helpful in your crypto trading routine, there is no doubt about that. However, some help from your side will be needed for the bot to make some profit. Before starting using TradeSanta, you should first read and learn about what kind of strategies are available in the crypto trading world; what types of trading you should uphold; what the state of the current crypto market is; and which trading pairs can give you potential profit. Always keep in mind that trading bots are merely tools, and the way you use them is up to you.
Subscribe to our Newsletter to be a part of our future $1,000 per month contests.